Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simon

saash
Super Contributor
SB BIL CG - Please can you organise the matrix to be updated
0 Kudos
17 REPLIES 17
gida
Contributor
hey girl (assumptions) im also stuck with this idiotic trade... now im wondering... no move??? eish...
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
It trades off the matrix. They need to extend the range of the matrix.
0 Kudos
gida
Contributor
oh... but the bids and offers?? are within the 3 and 4 c range? if i wanted to sell id take my R80 loss for costs?? i cant believe a +7% diff on underlying share would yield no change... please advise somebody?
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
12 and 13c - Where you looking?
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Today's Matrix ends at share price of 181. Share is trading at 188.
0 Kudos
gida
Contributor
oops im holdin sb bil cf?
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Well a 1c move is 33%. That's around 4% on the underlying per 1c on the warrant.
0 Kudos
gida
Contributor
eish... it is the same problem... so i bought 100000 more at 3 cents hopefully will profit when the matrix is fixed... is that a stupid view to take... who could help us with this problem?
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Well - Simon's not going to help with extending the range of the Matrix. Suggest you phone Standard Bank. I've sold my Bill Calls. Only be buying more if you thing the share is going up more. The matrix won't miraculously make the warrant value come up.
0 Kudos
gida
Contributor
oh but if the value of the underlying security is up then the call should go up too??? and since the bank is the buyer and seller of the warrant therefore... the price should always be fair? please someone enlighten me?????>?>
0 Kudos
Not applicable
With a strike price at 275.00 and weekly time decay 19 % you should not be in this thing at all. Even if bil had to rise a nuther 7 % tomorrow she will not move. It has no value get out
0 Kudos
gida
Contributor
thanks hennie... eish... learned by burning them fingers...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
people, two things. Firstly request such as this one are best directed to SB warrants (011 378 7143) as I am not always on the forum and miss posts.

Secondly, even though the matrix you see may be out dated (in that the stock has moved off it) the issuer will have updated the matrix they're using. They just don't update the website matrix during the day, but call them ands they can give you the new details.
0 Kudos
gida
Contributor
OKAY but what about people who only have this forum / website as a platform... i suspect some peoples trades are based on the information they find on this site?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
gida, sure. But by putting a request for me here you're relaying a message. Quicker to go direct.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Gida, are you still holding those warrants, and what is your current cost price of the holding?
0 Kudos
gida
Contributor
i sold at the 4c i bought at... only lost trading costs +/- R160
0 Kudos