Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simon

Phil_Jones
New Contributor
I am still new here.Who is Simon and why is everyone keeps referring to him.Sorry Simon but can you introduce yourself for my benefit.Thanks
0 Kudos
36 REPLIES 36
Bangbielie
Contributor
Warren Buffet of OST.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Big Brother of OST
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Simon Pateman-Brown - General forum watch dog for the forum posts, radio broadcaster and general financial guru I think...although he could be Chartist in virtual disguise! LOL. Simon I liked a post of yours a couple of days ago when someone got narfy over the SBK OST service... First post, Last post. Nice and sweet.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
...or possibly Chuck Norris himself....again LOL
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Riaan Cruywagen's great, great grandson
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Close friend with Zuma and schabir shaik.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Simon is really no one special. The name you should memorise is Brazen. Her pearls of wisdom have made many men on this forum a lot smarter. If she mentions anything about club sandwiches, chuckles or cheese curls you need to take notes.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Simon is your daddy . . . . now say slowly after me daaadddyy!!!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Whatever happened to Gravy?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I think he took his pap and left. No seriously, all I know is the dude works in Saudi somewhere,so I guess he's very busy and Brazen must have something to do with that. She only appears if something is said about her.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
head of education & media standard online share trading .. an other stuff ..
0 Kudos
Phil_Jones
New Contributor
Thank you I now have an idea.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Showboat
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Also the creator of the following documentaries: "Surfing accidents - What Not To Do" "CFDs And How I Hate Them" "Fortune Tellers, Tarrot Card Readers & Joe Meyer" "CEOs, Large Shareholdings & Alligned interests" "How to Just Trade The Dang Price" "The Eccentric Trader, The Forum, The Ban - A Hallmark Life Story"
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
THE BIG DAWG!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And how could i forget: "Gold - WTF?!"
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
and needs a decent haircut!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The dude that speaks to bronwyn from CNBC every so often...He seems to be a bull..Trend is you friend and trade the price and nothing else is his favoured sayings when you ask him for advice,he avoids answering the quest directly.
0 Kudos