Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simon

Not applicable
polititian...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Hi there.
0 Kudos
genie2b
Frequent Contributor
Trade the price you must.....he is actually Yoda
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon you make it sound so boring, kinda like being a teacher. Most Teachers I know are actually rather boring people, but I do believe you have more to you than the teacher/politician (media face) persona you claim.

Having travelled the world (Far East and US etc) for years to learn and learn and learn, sorry forgot to mention learn all about the WWW (wonderful world of warrants) and then bring these gems back to SA so us poor traders could do exactly that (get poor) ;-)

Seriously though you do have simplistic but very precise pearls of wisdom. If only we would listen and learn ;-)
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
Simon says, Mike - put your hands up! Yeah!
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
& Phil... Welcome! That is what I say!
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Simon does not sleep.....he waits When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Simon If you ask Simon what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds till. Simon Brown does not do push ups..he pushes the earth down If you spell Simon in Scrabble, you win. Forever. Simon can slam revolving doors. Simon has counted to infinity. Twice. If at first you don't succeed, you're not Simon Simon once visited the Virgin Islands, shortly after they renamed them the Islands. Simon does not leave messages. He leaves warnings.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
But seriously, Simon is a great mentor as far as trading is concerned. You won't get a lot of people out there who'll share their trading systems. And something mentioned on his radio show once has reinvented my approach to value investing.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
what was said and how has your approach changed?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
To only buy companies with high ROC and low PEs.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
If you really want to learn something about value investing you need to read Benjamin Graham - Intelligent Investor. P.S Buffet had to learn from someone. http://www.investopedia.com/articles/07/ben_graham.asp
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Now this was a funny thread! Lol - John, surely you've cheered up by now! ;-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon can impregnate woman by just looking at them ... and men too.
0 Kudos
Tenor
Contributor
Simon can get into this site form anywhere using his calculator
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ya Saash I have thank you.. I thought last friday a years work had come to naught. I was truly heart broken... but it turns out what I am doing is more resiliant than I thought. So although the valuations may have changed slightly I am still in the game.
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
Hes actually chartist in disguise
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
there is some truth here, both like to dress up in drag.
0 Kudos