Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simon

Chem_I
Contributor
Yes Simon. I am having problems browsing the website it keeps logging me out. THis started happening after the upgrade a few months back. Is there a problem with my settings or with the website. I have complained a couple of times but it is not helping.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
after how long are you being logged out? We still have the auto log out at 15 minutes? Browser settings are nothing special, albeit this is a secure site, that shouldn't present any problems.
0 Kudos
Chem_I
Contributor
I will be logged out if I go from eg. my account to chat forum or when I open a graph a new window will open requiring that you log into the website. It is definitely not the time frame and when I log in it works for 5min before I try to open something else.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, more than a month ago you said that extending the auto log out is on the list. How far up the list is it now? Would be great if it is extended.
0 Kudos