Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simon?

_nova
Super Contributor
Why is the graph I can get on this site, for the TOPI, only showing the metrics up to 15 Aug?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
cfm
Super Contributor
All index charts on this site do not update intraday.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
that's no good! I never use the charts here but got bored yesterday and had a look. I can't believe anyone would trade off 24h old info. The only option is to use the price streamer to get the actual index value but the chart there is of no use. Does anyone out there actually trade off a 1 min chart?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja. Flash Gordon.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I am seeing up to the 18th?
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
Simon, yes, ur right, it now shows. I think I got confussed with the 15 min delay. Also checked this am after the open and that's where I saw yesterday's values. Seriously, can't you guys look at providing a realtime datametric stream? Specifically, are u looking at realtime price streamer? And that will only work if we can get the following: 1. Realtime data 2. Multiple time-frames from 5 min to months 3. Candles, lines, bars (analytical) 4. Kagi, Renko, 3-line breaks 5. Overlays of 10 base 100 and this should definitely include being able to overlay the Safex ALSI contracts on the TOP40. Overlays should also allow up to 5 variables 6. Include all the basic indicators but a good idea would be to write the whole thing using a prog lang that allows users to upload and/or suggest their own systems? Something like .Net?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nova, yes . that's all I can say for now .
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
I take that as 'we're seriously looking at it' ... good enough for me
0 Kudos