Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Simons Lazy System today!

Not applicable
if a lower close today is an exit, is just a positive close today a hold or should it close above the 15 day MA?
0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
yesterdau was the exit .. new entry will be when EOD breaks up through 15 EMA .. assuming primary still up when that happens ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thanx..wasnt in but was watching...next buy perhaps!
0 Kudos
fortknox
New Contributor
What is Simon's lazy system?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Its been mentioned many times in the forum...ask Simon Brown from OST nicely LOL, he has a link explaining it..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
would like to see the link also, please. Simon does that mean you exit all your different individ. positions when your "lazy" system sells sell?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nope, each system has it's own exit strategy ..
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
So, if I understand, Simon your Lazy system is an entry indicator?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Is there a computer program incorporating this lazy system that just says Buy now or Sell now. If St Bank online trading had such a program incorporated into this trading platform it would be a help for the cautious traders - those who only trade once every two weeks or so. Perhaps it would get a lot more traders to trade on this site
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no, entry, exit, position size .. like any system ..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
eddie, many thorts .. firstly, the system link is above, trade it .. further even if we did alert you, it wouldn't make it any easier, in that we do send out trade alerts from Mox .. does anybody trade those ?? thing is one doesn;t trust other peoples system .. I been telling people about this system for three years and I have been trading it for 4 .. but to date I know of nobody who actually trades it ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
PS I would personally tell people about St Bank online if it had a system like this lazy system incorporated. Many traders would also rely on fundamental analysis, others might use http://www.tradingguru.co.za/ for daily trading tips so I don't think it would make everyone conform and buy at the same time
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an there in lies the problem .. so a proven system, an then people wanna 'tweak' it adding more stuff to it .. in the end ignoring the system and/or over complicating it .. I have done subscription tipping services in the past, we average about 14% per month, with an audited track record of live trades .. but about zero of paying subscribers actually traded any of the signals we gave out .. what people want is managed money (pain free profits, lots of it) and neither I nor OST do that ..
0 Kudos
bangbul
Regular Contributor
Don't use all StB trade alerts, but on those i did gain- loss ratio = 5-1. Thanks for bringing it back.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Would you tell me where i can see these trade alerts? What is Mox. Info appreciated
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Simon I must admit that the TAs were very helpful. KIO was one that I followed and have done very well. I cant wait for 2moro to see what you will send us. It is also very interesting to be able to have a second (valued opinion) bite at the cherry using your tips. Another reason is I am in Kazakhstan and the only Trading advice and English I read or hear is from this forum. Thanks for keeping me sane (Vodka tasting goes to your head sometimes, all the time)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
subscribe to the email via special announcements on hom epage .. an posted on the site under buy and sell ideas ..
0 Kudos
hippo
Contributor
Fascinating!! Why would people be so dof? Getting 14% per month laid on for you with other people doing all the work. All you have to do is press a few buttons! Jislaaik!! - It's like walking past a candy store each morning and getting your fix of sweets. All you have to do is pitch up! Where do I sign up??? (except at guruplace - am on the freebee month there and so far so good, but they are very new....) Perhaps I should explain as well where I come from - speculated a bit in the late 1990's. Did ok and covered telephone bills (placing orders), newspaper costs (thats where I got the latest prices from!!!) and paid for a few holidays. Then life interfered. Now retired and been around for a few months .... The scenery has changed "somewhat" and I am totally fascinated by all the new instruments and support that traders / speculators / investors get from all over. The internet is wonderful, but there is just too much junk floating around, so if I find a simple system, I latch on. Simon, yours make fantastic sense and your fan club has increased by one! From what you say, it is now one...:-). And I will actually use it. Also, the SOL TA's have helped me tremendously. Please keep those going....OML, INL, KIO, etc. have been so helpful to support my red wine habit....
0 Kudos