Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Site Problems

Not applicable
Whatz going on with the site??
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
dbm
Frequent Contributor
Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off". Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL. Whats this Junk
0 Kudos
Harathke
Regular Contributor
Wasn't this new site supposed to IMPROVE everything? All there ever seem to be are problems. GO BACK TO THE OLD SITE. This one doesn't work.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you are able to trade - but the home page and portfolio page are not working. IT is fixing.
0 Kudos
Goldbull
Frequent Contributor
Just chill everyone is experiencing the same problems.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
BS, if u cant get past the home page or portfolio page u cant trade on the site, at least not last 3 hours... Simon, rather keep quiet than to defend ost position, it's laughing stock material....
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
course you can. Top left hand box. Put in the share code in the quick share box, select trade and hey presto.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
site fully back up, if you still can't see the home page log off and then log in again.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
sure u can u reckon, simon, u reckoning if i could do that i would still have commented!!!!! My left pane did not open was not open could not open!!!! (feel free to complete remainder) ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
Have re-logged in. My alsi graph on the home page looks distorted as the graph extends till 4pm. And no, I did not load some special software that lets me plot the future..lol..
0 Kudos