Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Site delayed... again

Not applicable
Live prices are now reading 10:11 (live), the time is now 10:25. Live prices are 14 minutes delayed and who knows whats going on with Streamer. Nobody looked at this yesterday night?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
Does anyone know of any other trading platforms, with comparable pricing for warrant trades, i'm sick of this.
0 Kudos
Nick_1
Frequent Contributor
THEY ARE COMPLETELY UTTERLY C R A P. NO ***** EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive hade to redo same trades on buy side 3 times! Then on sell side the same. Phoned DB who hedged me out! DB PICKS UP PHONE ON 3RD RING!!!! Then waited more than 10minutes for SBK to pick up to try and cancel my order thats been sitting on the system for 10 minutes AND TO REPLACE IT WITH THE HEDGED TX, ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT MY TRANSACTION HAS ALREADY GONE THROUGH. Had to phone DB back to apologize to them in that I DID NOT NEED THE HEDGE CAUSE THE TX ACTUALLY WENT THROUGH!!! (AGAIN PICKED UP IN 3 RINGS!!!!) SBK Operator immediately started explaining the FEED PROBLEM BLA BLA BLA! The FEED has nothing to do with the cash balance or my holdings WHICH IN FACT NOW SHOWS 2 SALES AND IM STILL HOLDING THE WARRANT AS WELL. 456'sakes!!!!!!!!!!!! IM CLOSING MY ACCOUNT (already decided yesterday but this is the clincher). SIMON, good luck mate, u may have bitten off too much with this on cause u gonna eat k@k the whole time for nuttin of ur own doing!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OK, we're live again. yipeekeyeeyifookenyay.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Streamer still delayed.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Price Streamer back online
0 Kudos