Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Site functionality - Simon???

ABuzz
Super Contributor
Hi Simon. What is up with the site? When I type in for a live price on the quick share lookup, it gives me a delayed price. And also it no longer tells me how many of any particular share I own/available to sell/pending sales etc when I do the price lookup?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Plonky
Super Contributor
I suppose they mean well by continually changing (improving ??) the site, but is is frustrating when certain useful features are omitted in the "improved" screens.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Cant trade.Get a blokkie telling me my instalments are in the wrong account..............
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
I see the's a note now about the "upgrade". Upgrade means to make something better. This is a downgrade and is worse. Live quick lookups are now a 2 step process - worse not better. And share ownership not being displayed is also a worse change. Obviously Standard Bank is no longer "Inspired, Motivated, Involved" but rather "Uninspired, Demotivated and Out of touch and Regressive"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Don't like it much either, terrible fuctionality.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Why can't we see market depth any more ie.shares on bid and offer?This surely can't be the new look.Maybe the site is just not functioning properly?
0 Kudos
Hein_1
Occasional Contributor
Same problem ........ very frustrating !!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos