Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Site problems

Not applicable
Is anyone else having trouble with the Market Overview and List of Indices pages. I have made no changes to my computer
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
klapka
Super Contributor
It is a site error.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Me too.Can you get the charts up?
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
Not getting the Market Overview is seriously irritating...Probably SBK is in dispute with the data supplier. I bet it will take a week or more to fix..In the meantime we, the customers are paying for this information that is not forthcomong? Now I have to go to IG and others sources to get the info I need. Seriously frustrating SBK...Get your act together please SBK and please try to start MOVING FORWARD.
0 Kudos
chas
Regular Contributor
And the worst is they do not bother to let us know.....shocking!
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
I have cut and pasted this thread for a friend of mine, who has a serious interest with SBK, and who plans to go to their AGM on 29 May next year...He is just as disgusted with this kind of service as I am and has agreed to table my cut and paste and ask questions at this meeting. He said though, that he would do this, but out of fairness, he would send SBK a heads up of his intensions first.
0 Kudos