Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Skaaptjop

Terra
Super Contributor
Ek is nou amper 5 jaar hier by Standardbank OST, en jy is een van bitter min mense wat weet waarvan hy praat. Dankie vir jou bydrae.....
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Wizard
Super Contributor
Yayyy, not like the rest us financial gamblers, lol
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Ja, ons is maar domkops?
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
hmm, careful throw away comments here become you .. think freezing the coin :)
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
thanks, trying to tone down...maybe i need to go to a forumites annonymous or something...will take a coin with me
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an I'll bring the freezer ..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
I didn't get the whole "frozen" thing in these probability mindgames, until I learnt of the goat on offer. Not to mention some okes' names ... ...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
but skaap is not a goatt...er skaap does not come from a goat?
0 Kudos
Lee_1
Frequent Contributor
Ha! Not surprised at this comment. Whilst I am as ignorant as many, the people on this forum, perhaps South Africans in general, have always caused me to steer clear of over opinionated ignorant people, who could not even be bothered to educate themselves. 'google it'says Mr Brown to some gentleman offering his uninformed judgement on the dismissal of the JSE chap. Its obvious from later additions that nobody bothered to google anything, even though they continued to expand on their wisdom.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Lighten up Bruce...
0 Kudos