Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Sky Port Corporation - Airport in Malmesbury

Not applicable
Hi I have received a document with some info regarding the above mentioned company who will list on the London Stock exchange and will develop a International Airport in Malmesbury. Do anyone know something about this?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
el_torro
Regular Contributor
Malmesbury has a drive-in, a street called Voortrekker Rd, which turns into Voortrekker Way, and Bokomo Rd, as well as Piet Retief St. It also has a rail siding, a glof course & lots of sports grounds. These links may reveal something: http://www.aviationpics.co.za/ http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=ct19990804093722858L300934
0 Kudos
Jacques_1
Frequent Contributor
Why would a airport in the middle of Malmesbury want to list on the LSE ??? Do you really belive that forigners would want to land there and then drive 1 and half hours to cape town ??? explain the benefit to me ?
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
You obviously underestimate the spending power of the Piketberg long haul market.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
you have obviously not heard of the monorail that is going to link Malmesbury to CT and the huge new Amstel brewery being planned for this town. LOL
0 Kudos
mightymouse
Contributor
check where your info is coming from,or copy paste it-so we can see what u actually receiving.dont believe all mail u get.
0 Kudos
Jacques_1
Frequent Contributor
Oh i can well believe that someone has come up with this fantastic idea and is now trying to get other people to pay for it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Go to the websiste www.skyportcorporation.com if you think I am talking bull*****. Was on the radio yesterday!!
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Just because they have a website doesnt mean they above board.... Fidentia also and still has a website.....
0 Kudos