Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Slow System

Hedgehog
Frequent Contributor
This system is very slow and no excuse will justify anything. I have 10 accounts with SB and believe you me they take service fees as they wish and there is nothing one can do - so they are making money from this and other means - SO please fix this system for once and all. I have a friend closing his R2m account because of this.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
richardw
Super Contributor
As a counterpoint, I'm likely to drag various accounts from Nedbank because of a few fantastically huge competence incidents. We're talking months of mess-ups in forex, business accounts, etc. To SBK, for a few reasons.
0 Kudos
Hedgehog
Frequent Contributor
Surely this mesasge is for SB to fix the system once and for all and that they have the money for it and surely SB must claim to have a better system than Nedbank because that is how competition works.
0 Kudos
Hedgehog
Frequent Contributor
And by the way - increasing service fees should result in an increase in efficiency at least as far as basic services like internet systems performance is concerned - The basic question is - what is the client getting in return for the increase in fees?
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Ive been happy with the platform. Pice streamer is sometimes a bit dodgy. But then Its a value service.
0 Kudos