Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Slow Week

Ninja
Super Contributor
If this week got any slower the JSE could close and no one would know the difference....
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
Tell me all about it, I have been waiting to cash out from the share I am curretly holding without a loss but it is as slow as a moonwalk. My granny can move faster than the JSE companies.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Read some where,short trading week coming up on the DOW,so our market is likely to surge on Thursday and be dead on Friday.I am slowly getting out of all warrants as i don't want to hold positions over their long weekend as they only get going again at 3.3pm our time on Monday.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
4th of July baby! Wot - you don't celebrate it down here?? (I was actually asked this once). I find the bloomberg events calender very useful for keeping an eye on important events.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
4th of July is the start of the Tour de France and it's also the mountain bike race in Knysna, which I shall be going to. Don't need no independence day.
0 Kudos
samoa
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
*click* come in, mayday. What is your position? *click*
0 Kudos