Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Slow system and Price Streamer not working

Preston
Super Contributor
Denial and assumption is extremely dangerous relborg. Not to worry, Mr C normally let you listen to gangsta song and it goes something like this. " Here come the hotstepper, burn his bum"
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Relborg is the lyric dancer,make him jump.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Now if that doesn't get you banned nothing will. Seriously though, don't let the psycology of trading get you down. Just presevere and stick to your system - you will find a man one of these days
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
A belligerent state permits itself every such misdeed, every such act of violence, as would disgrace the individual.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Relborg, always think positive.When you leave the planet, you leave music behind.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Preston - why are you picking on me? It is your trading system letting you down. Start paper trading again for a while until you get your confidence back
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
It was thee that throw the first punch. Otherwise everything is just "peachy". My MTN share installment is finally make some profit (dixie, i did tell you).
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja, and we want some free stuff - even those black Std Bank caps with the Chinese writing will do - we want it all, and we want it now!
0 Kudos
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
Preston, are you not supposed to be adding to Std Bank's profits instead of whiling away their time on this forum?
0 Kudos