Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Slow system and Price Streamer not working

CrownA
Super Contributor
Is anyone else experiencing really slow response, and Streamer can't even load!!!????
0 Kudos
31 REPLIES 31
Not applicable
consider yourself lucky...no response is better than the wrong response....SFM...just shut this thing down and give us our money back....much better for PR
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
SFM needs to get simply thing correct. First baby step is to unban mkadir.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No - first thing they should do is to ban you
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have a dream.....take the guys at SFM ..esp those that think we are all big nags....take 100 000 from them each and force them to trade with their own money using price streamer as a reference....
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Mr C, i also have a dream. My dream is Relborg must assume the position ...........of your poolboy.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Where were you the past few days? Finalising the books for the social club?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
My family is my social club...but if you insist, you can join Mr. C poolboy social club. I believe the experience is extremely penetrating.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
err u will have to ask John about that....since his visit the poolboy has been doing stuff at John's house...I was sure he said he didnt have a pool though?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Mr. C, Relborg comes highly recommended. He is an obedient slave.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Where is john? Rubbing nappy cream on his post-Argus chaffing? Digging a hole with the poolboy?
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
How about we open our own online stockbroker firm - anybody got a couple of bars to set it up??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
nah thats no good...thats my role....no good 2 slaves bowing and s*****ing...a master is whats needed
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
but he does have a creepy crawly (sic)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
he is presently recuperating at a the a "The sisters of perpetual mercy"...a mission a couple of blokes and I established...
0 Kudos
mbk
Contributor
We spend more time and money trying to fix problems than trading. We need our money back right now. And i we want to be compensated for wrong information.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
good luck...as Simon has so often pointed out in his big hair days...."Standard bank has a huge army of lawyers" but small claims court would be an interesting option...no lawyers allowed....just write them a letter of demand....if no repsonse within 21 days they will be summoned to court....cost you R 21....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Preston - I thought you were the poolboy, only now realised you must be the *****
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
and we want zero trading costs for life. and we want guaranteed profits only, no losses. oh and we want a claudia schiffer to apologise to each of us in person (maybe with a special allowance for chartist).
0 Kudos