Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Small Cap

Not applicable
For the pass to days I have look for a desent Small Cap but cant seem to find any, is their someone in the forum that can actually make some good suggestions?
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Sekunjalo... SKJ
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I used to hold SKJ over a year ago, bought at 83c, and sold out at 87c. It has does nothing since... Why do you suggest them?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Datapro ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
CE -- Datapro good choice but think its a bit late , what u think to come in now?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
DC-trade, i must agree on super idego nothing really happening.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Dunno B, they sit on R217 mil cash for acquisitions. I think these oaks are going places. Company looks solid.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Look at SBG. Trading update expected within the next 6 weeks. Check out volumes and superb graph. Attracting institutional interest. Forward PE still in the single digits. Exciting growth potential. ADW is another beauty. Check it out.
0 Kudos
webster_1
Frequent Contributor
Look at some of the small caps in the SBK's small cap fund mix. The fund did extremely well over the last couple of months. Still believe there is some value in some of those small caps. The fund is at the top of the Small cap funds at the moment: http://equinox.co.za/unittrusts/funds/funddetails.asp?fundid=15778
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
What about Dawn. Are there some legs there!!
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
I agree with you CE datapro have been doing very well none of this volatile crap thats flying around at the moment like plat shares (mind you did make some good money on them)Datapro have been growing quiet nicely and just released a very good financial report.Thats just my opinion.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Oh and breezer i also dont think its to late as soon they get their license from iccasa i think this company will fly.Check out the reviews on fin24.co.za.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm keeping my eyes on the following - Datapro, Enaleni, Digicore, Merafe, and Cadiz... any thoughts on these?
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Yip, with you on ENL and CDZ... watching them and got some SSF's on ENL... nothing happening yet
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
TLM - Telemasters. PSG gave a buy on this one yesterday. Undervalued at 8.7 P.E, but after today it's closer to 10.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Have a look at Afro-Centric.I think some action imminent.Some deal with RioTinto.Volumes have improved and the share has been up as far as 1500. Share code ACT. I have sat on my shares for a while with no action.Hopefully the time is now.
0 Kudos