Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Small-time wannabee investors

Goldbull
Frequent Contributor
The calibre of the posts on this forum leaves much to be desired. I doubt if there are many serious investors here. More time is taken up by frivolous emails and calls to Simon to do this or that. The point has now been reached where the forum is of no use to anyone.
0 Kudos
28 REPLIES 28
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Yeah I only joined this forum coz it was cheaper than the lonely hearts club
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for that Warren
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Good and true comment goldbull
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well since this is your first posting that i saw,maybe you could enlighten all of us nobodys with some usefull info or some educational stuff,get my drift?Dont make statements which you cannot back up with examples or facts.Its the same as to say"banks will rise today",means nothing unless you say how you came to the conclusion.Sorry if you had a bad day,i had an exellent day,up 40% and if you took note you would have made money on asa or ipl.
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Seriaaaas investors do not post on chat forums they are too distractive and opinionated
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Though ironic, being a frivolous post itself
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
There's a lot of traders on this site actually, so I can see why you feel that the investment advice is lacking. Not that you ever contributed anything of tremendous value here yourself, mind you ...
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
The forum is not compulsory - if you don't like it/think it is worthwhile, don't use it.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I say ban everyone but me, but if they won't go for that then just Super Idego.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
On a serious note Goldbull. If you are really interested in making money, then Werner website will clearly be your starting point. Some individual has selected shares that are performed extremely well. Have a look at Mr A selection , it is 18% up.
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
what does frivolous mean? Is is french?, Preston help!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Goldbull....you are the weakest link.....goodbye!
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
lol, i think he was coming here looking for tips
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Preston, excuse my ignorance but what is the Werner website?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Forum grown stock picking competition http://www.orbiterinvestments.com/StockPicker/Default.aspx (I'm near the top by the way) it runs for a year so its early days yet...
0 Kudos
Namib
Contributor
Hi G.....just looking at ur post of 2nd March last year.."I am here because the other trading platforms do not offer as much information as this one. There is a steep learning curve involved. The minor glitches are of no consequence to me. I am a long term trader." Are we missing something here...what made u shange ur mind? If u got klapped, don't take it out on us...we all got klapped at some stage, but that does not give us the right to be so self righteous. Happy trading mate!
0 Kudos
Picky
Regular Contributor
yes Namib, there can be a lot of mush in the stew, and righthly so,but there is no other platform to address price streamer problems, matrix inaccuracies as this forum. If they are fixed then perhaps the forum would be more forthright. However this is a mixed bag of opinions and great observations which has helped me in MY OWN choice of direction. Also a bit of fun, biting and egging in all ways has helped to make this a forum a "family unit" , no one has been excluded, all is wellcome, take what you want from it. Goldbug is welcome to good debate and redicule but perhaps his entry was a bit strong
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Thanks. Had a look ...interesting for me as a beginner.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I am one of the serious investors on this forum. I havn't laughed for 3 weeks.
0 Kudos