Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Snap are you buying

Not applicable
The up movement didn't play out as expected yesterday, It was a ***** day for TKG yesterday (and our markets) with that bear channel down but it touched supports and formed a flag on the intraday. Should continue to the upside if it breaks out, I dropped my target a bit now to 6000 based on th flag pattern.
0 Kudos
ronishere
Occasional Contributor
Hi Snap, your analysis is so spot on, iam beginning to be a believer in technical analysis, i have attended the technical analysis course with STD bank, but am still in the dark. Can you recommend a book i could read on all technical analysis methods. Do you use the STD trading charts to do this analysis or you bought expensive charting SW. Pls help so i could also contribute to share forum on giving some analysis, and understanding your analysis too, otherwise it sounds like greek to me, when i hear terms like flags. Thanks Snap
0 Kudos
ronishere
Occasional Contributor
Hi Snap, whats your take on this share, it has failed to break the R58 mark, it keeps bouncing between R56 and R58. What is the new support price ?
0 Kudos