Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

So Roffey

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
is doubling down on his portfolio .. hmmm ..
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
kwagga
Super Contributor
No one can take him seriously.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Love makes the world go down...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Shame - the poor man has to defend his original decision!
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
Simon...a lousey comment you made. Do not get into competition with him...It would mess up all you the good things you have taught us.Go well and do not worry about the competition around you..
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Competition ? I declare a no contest- lol !!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
oh I not in competition with Roffey no worries .. but my comment stands ..
0 Kudos
Franksays
Frequent Contributor
Watched it last night. A complete joke. The man is trying to convice everyone that its now long term and he doesnt care at what price he buy certain shares. He should, and shouldnt be turning short term trades into long term investments.
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
This country needs increased productivity - you could all increase it by doing something else
0 Kudos
RRubberBall
New Contributor
Simon PB Not on the Roffey issue. Outsider what happened to Page88??
0 Kudos
RRubberBall
New Contributor
Simon PB Not on the Roffey issue. Outsider what happened to Page88??
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Doubling down on HAR,eina!
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
He is commiting typical rookie errors: become a long-term investor when his trade loses money, adding more to a losing trade, telling the market what it must do and shorting a stock at an all time high/buying at a 52 weeks low. lol
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
It's called bluffing. He's trying to save face, but in the process getting more mud in his face. Compare him to Garth Mackenzie and you soon realize that he nothing more than a bag of hot air. Summit can use his time slot much more effectively.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
He said he has shorted SHP.Could this be a signal to go long?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Worst thing is, one day he will be right and he will say he told everyone so and that his analyses was correct. Only problem is anyone who followed his advice will have been wiped out by then.
0 Kudos
BC02
Super Contributor
Considering the directors keep going long with derivatives, and they havent been wrong yet, I'd rather follow Wiese's advice than Roffey's
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- He may well have called it 5 years too soon, but Gold has to the safe haven in all this endless printy, printy going on.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yeah, I agree, reminds me of the count for 2000 points!
0 Kudos