Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

So chartist- do we sell HAR short btwn 87 and 90 ?

Not applicable
So we made money on way up. your warrants must be massively in the money now. lots of gaps, hype and share over bought. Can we expect a retracement?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
scandal
Super Contributor
I think (OMO) i would hold onto gold as long as the dow is going down.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
my target on the dow before some kind of bounce is 12426 which on the chart i have marked is 50% level of trend (after double bottom formed in 2006 june july)and also coincides with line through head and shoulder formation. This confluence makes me believe in more downside. Opinions welcome as i am a novice.
0 Kudos
DR_1
Super Contributor
It all depends on the time frame. See research on gold price on this site, where projections are as high as $1100/ounce. It all depends on the cost control at the mines, if they can contain costs, there must be more upside to come
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
DR, surely we'd first want to see some evidence that gold mines even knwo that costs are important. Thus far they have massivly under preformed (2007 was the second best year ever for gold, yest gold miners had a horrid time).
0 Kudos
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
and do not forget Chartist's friend on the T.V. channel is punting gold!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja its been great....the minute Roffey went off the golds rallied...I think he is back in a week or so....great short opportunity the minute he opens his mouth about har....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I don't know too, much other than the basics about TA, but have been inspired to learn more. however HAR looks like it is ready to take a lil dip. It has rarely been so overbought. If gold keeps going up does HAR keep going up. Are they that correlated? or could we see them diverge.
0 Kudos
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
no he was on about gold being the only game in town last night! Said that he expected to double his money!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
at least its only double....the last time he was going to triple his money with DRD.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
barnard...i am not just joking....i would take some money of with HAR now.....I can kick myself ....I had 400 000 harsbb's which I bought at around 6 cents.....lets just say i did not sell at 46 c.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
there we go....HAR will make a huge exhaustion spike today......
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That is an insane return. maybe I should start trading warrants. sold all my HAR futures on fri at 82 odd. Watched it creep to 88 today and went to go sell some futurers short only to realise one can't!!!
0 Kudos