Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

So it's resources...

Not applicable
& anything else which earns more than Rands
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
theyoungster
Super Contributor
PUNTS on resources this week? MRF? anyone got suggestions
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Not so sure where we are going this week. Although the East is way up this morning I wonder what the political influence would be on our market?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
try ACL MR Mittal has made a bid to buy the remaining 48% OF MITTAL South Africa and has offered R 210.00 per share for a sum of $5 Billion .
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
That offer is a rumour and denied by spokesman so tread carefully-who knows if it will transpire-so far the market appears to be unconvinced.
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
hmmmmm the sense that came out today says something different to me .
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
I looked at sens all I could find was comment re bee?Under company news I did find article but as it was in Afrikans I was stuffed.Normally if market believed a buy out was imminent the price would go to the figure(or close to it) that it was believed minorities would be paid-it seems some way off that.I also saw an English article that suggested a possible minority buy out but was not that convincing-if you believ it will happen at over R200 then current price is very tempting.
0 Kudos