Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

So nobody has words for that dow close

Not applicable
yes the same as it has been since that fateful day in early June when the ***** starting playing up so horribly..
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
To think you and I had a battle because we were arguing over the exact hout that we reached the high...I have to say that one thing I am trying to incorperate into my trading is actually how spot on we have been time and time again..Despite the talking heads and traditional dogma...
0 Kudos
dookie
Regular Contributor
Aw.. that's sweet. John & Charty kiss & make up LOL!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
err "we" is that the royal we?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I supose I am saying the royal we..because you were 2 days early and I was right but I was trying to let that go.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
It's all that pain in the ass talk. . .
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
can be there will be some kind of manufactured gain long after our market closes tonight on the Dow,when reality sinks in probably down on monday again....really only my opinion.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
The things is Barry ...is a weekly close at these levels would be a very very clear signal to the down side.. SO if the plunge protection boys want to do their thing... tonight is the night.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Yes,nothing concrete that makes me reach that opinion,just a feeling that they have to do something or their market will spiral out of control.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
ftse getting snotklapped in last 5 minutes, straight down!! We starting to follow. dont stand in front of a free fallin train methinks!
0 Kudos
dookie
Regular Contributor
Ah, yes. You wouldn't want your market to get..uh "snotklapped" LOL
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
I closed my SSFs. I'll just chill out and wait.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John, better to predict things BEFORE they happen...even Roffey knows that...he actually claims that on his website
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
well if the plunge protection boyos get busy tonight they gonna be digging an even bigger hole for the USD down the line as the VIX says them buyers are no longer convinced
0 Kudos