Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

So this is what a blood bath looks like!

john_1
Super Contributor
Those junoir plat stocks are looking so smart now hey! Truth is nothin's lookin great but it is sure going to be fun come time to buy some sweet little deals lurkin me thinks.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
hey mon I got some green in my portfolio (only because they got so smacked earlier). An nah, this ain't close to a blood bath, wait for -10% or -15% in one day.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
That should have read plat juniors not looking so sweet.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Ha ha. What a day, stopped triggered on AMSSTA last night and was gonna sell this morning. When I logged on, I just logged off. No way was I selling into that. Now, saw my low price of 1710 on JBL triggered so I'm in there. Thanks Barry, you said buy on the dips when it was 1860 last week. I'll consider this a dip, shall I?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I think this is a dip, B Baby. I am double fustrated, markets give us hell and I still dont have any phone lines at the office, not even dial up. to top it off SFM stopped me out of me shorts but thankfully they re instated the trade. Hows the new house B
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
JBL does'nt look so bad. Take a look at Wez or Arq.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lonky, when things turn messy the smaller stocks always get hit the hardest, way hardest.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Afraid to open my yap..! at this stage i dunno,better to keep your powder dry and see when the Americans take heart again!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yap away. I bought 500 JBL at 1720, I figured if I wanted them 3 days ago for a 5 year hold at 1860, I still want them now. Greedy when others are fearful, or is it stupid when others are smart. Never can remember.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So yous all been lurking today, under cover, ne? Safe to come out now, I reckon. Time to roll up the duvet agin..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hi there brother bear, why so scares, does the squeeze have you renovating the new house or are you just lying low
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Naw, I don't renovate - I supervise. Anyway, the Squeeze looks a whole lot bettern me in low-hanging plumbers pants and toolbelt...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Plummers pants I can understand but the strap on .. tool thingy...
0 Kudos