Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

So what are we buying monday morning?

asylum
Super Contributor
I think rally going to continue come monday on the back of the dows friday close but can,t seem to find anything thats not overbought, maybe exx, bhp, would like to get back in to mittal but seems to have run away but there again i,m usually wrong.So who's buying what need some guidance here?
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
G_V_V
Super Contributor
There are lots of shares with an earning yield above 9%, Banking etc.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
trigger
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Have a look at JDG... turned nicely the last few days. Also got into PSG.. PE of 5!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
FOS, GFI (Nice pulback to 21 day ema), drd has also had a pullback to 21 day ema - only for the brave...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
WEA looks interesting. Although the price was stale for the last week, it's sure to pick up when final results end Oct creeps closer. Some interesting dir dealings. Technically also looking good. MRF going strong. omo
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I bought IPL (Imperial) call warrant last week at 17cents, which I believed the underlying share was oversold. Now my warrant is up with 56% profit!!! Watch the space on this share which looks like is overlooked by the traders at the moment.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
TOP40 PUT warrants (TOPSBW)...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
@%#&$ FTSE spoiling the fun (again...)!!
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
And there she goes... JDG up 3%. Flat rates tomorrow should help this one nicely!
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
DC TRADER DONT BE FOOLED BY THE PE OF 5 ON PSG,NOT SAYING BAD COMPANTY BUT JUST REALLY HAS A PE OF ABOUT 12/13
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
How so? Due to the adjusted earnings regarding Capitec and PSG Konsult etc etc...? Or due to a valuation? If it's the latter then surely that is a good thing? If it is intrinsicly at PE of 12 but the market is at 5, then there's huge upside in order to reach the PE of 12? But all that said, I like the management of this one... Jannie Mouton, Christo Wiese. These guys don't stuff around. The CEO of SHF holds more stock in PSG than he does in SHF! And it's based in Stellenbosch... wine, vineyards and the mountains... would more does a company need to do well!
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
That would depend on how much wine they sample during board meetings ..... ;)
0 Kudos