Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

So whats in your Christmas stocking.

john_1
Super Contributor
What have you bought yourselves for christmas..
0 Kudos
33 REPLIES 33
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I don't need anything, so bought a few extra shares... lol the boring way, but i have spoilt myself with a mont blanc pens during the year...
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
What have you gotten yourself? I did buy a new Radio Controlled airplane about 2 months ago, this still needs building, so thats also a small present to myself...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Money cant buy what I want for chrismas... A holiday!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A Jensen Interceptor and a new SLR....
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
a G5 (Gulfsteam 5) is always a excellent purchase!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
doesnt fit into my garage....
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
lol, thats the problem... How many cars do you have in your collection, it must be very interesting hobby? My brother is a fanatic for these older cars like Mustangs, Dodge Chargers, etc. his friend is building a old Capri up just installing a V8 at the moment, very good looking car after it got a new paint job and redone suspension, etc. Have you visited the Ruperts motor museum in Franchhoek? www.fmm.co.za
0 Kudos
Not applicable
nothing unfortunately - am saving for further investment next year.
0 Kudos
JDT
Regular Contributor
Chartist, that SLR must be a load of fun to drive - without plates of course. I got my BMW F800GS last Wednesday, luckily the boring riding in bit's almost over.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
err some miscommunication...thats an SLR camera...
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
lol. i was also caught out. both are cool, camera and car... Canon EOS?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nikon....had a canon wasnt that impressed with ease of use...great quality and spec but for me the thing has gotta be easy to use...also just bought myself some acoustic research speakers.....u will not believe the sound quality of these ....just unreal...u just cannot listen to anything else after this...
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Nikon also excellent! Enjoy the camera!
0 Kudos
MenuOption
Frequent Contributor
acoustic research speakers: Second hand?
0 Kudos
MenuOption
Frequent Contributor
What I intended to say was were they produced by the original company of ofter they were taken over by Audiovox.
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
Panerai PAM 00171 Power Reserve
0 Kudos
JDT
Regular Contributor
For R100k do they include eye candy to wind it for you as well?
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Gold jewelry of 22kt on my last trip to Arab land. Beautiful rich colour not like the 9kt or 18kt. Returned 4 weeks ago.
0 Kudos