Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

So who is running the show anyway!

john_1
Super Contributor
Just looking today at the complete lack of volume, it really puts it into perspective as to who's sentiment really matters. It aint us baby, it them blokes stuffed into offices in London that are calling the shots on our market!
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
And the Yankees have memorial day too. Apparently they have been known to invest small amounts in the JSE.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Yeah our market is like a headless chicken without the big boys what a shame.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Sorry guys, I've decided not to trade today - I didn't realise it would have such a negative effect on the market though!
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
...and I thought it was me and you Johny boy (and B with GFI) Shows you !
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Well.. I am sorry about what I did to simmers this morning.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hey there such a lack of volume going through maybe all the forum memebers can pick a share and punt it should be fun.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
If it'll help, I am happy to buy a couple of hundred thousand IMU if I could pick them up at 30 cents, but they seem to be climbing today.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Just got of the phone with CEO's of DRD and WEZ, as you can see in the share prices, I stripped my moer completely.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
CE thank God you only sold 1% i would hate to see what would happen if they really made you the moer in.LOL
0 Kudos
Mine
Contributor
Somebody stole all the files at Metrofile!
0 Kudos