Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

So

Brazen
Super Contributor
who thinks it's Joost in the video?
0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20
john_1
Super Contributor
What vid...
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I say it's Steve disguised a Joost.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
The press are really the dregs.Imagine publishing photos of a former Springbok scrumhalf wearing underpants with holes in them.No wonder he's so angry.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah another good reason to be a reborn....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have posted the digitally enhanced video in my library ....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Exactly what have you enhanced before I go look.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John, that statement sounds way too hopeful.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Since I have no idea what we talking about here.. I was just trying to find out before waisting Chartist bandwidth.
0 Kudos
bulletjie_1
Frequent Contributor
At least Joost and Amor uses the same M.O.... They both deny its them in the respective video's...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think this whole saga is an attempt by Carl Niehaus to displace himself from the front pages...
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
well, let's hope for Rapport's sake (or not?) that the video is indeed genuine...otherwise Joost may just have made himself another million...or 3? (for the association of nepotism and cronyism's spindoctor - with a theology Phd nogal - there is unfortunately no video to dispute..)
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
oops, my mistake, the doctorate is fake too...I should have known...birds of a feather...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
LOL! Ya, had to laugh when I saw the headlines this morning. And Joost claiming some bizarre conspiracy. And still citing the Lord. Guess, like Hansie, the devil made him do it.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
its the original excuse to go with the original sin... its all Adam and Eve's fault
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What I want to know is: why, whenever a sleazy video is released, is there always powder involved? Does it enhance the experience? Am I missing something here?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Excellent question T. Perhaps C could clear this up for those of us who aren't cool swingers.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
I wonder if Joost, after having carefully studied the videotape, is getting tattooed today?
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
It has just been confirmed that it was not possible for Joost to be in the video as no Blue Bull can "stoot" for as long as half an hour.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
He will be answering for himself on 702Fm in a bit...
0 Kudos