Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Sol

Not applicable
If u did not get the chance to invest in Sol this is probabbly the best to to go in
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
If the SASOL BEE share issue is at R366(might not have my figures correct), then current price is pretty damned close.
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
I have to admit that all of my TA is pointing to Sasol being ready for a bounce, both the oil price, and the share oversold and the rand due for a spell of weakness all bode well for a run on Sasol.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
If the price goes under 366 then those that bought will say that they have been tricked in by the government
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Ah,sol,where are you going?
0 Kudos
HiSo
Frequent Contributor
I think its probably going to rally off major support at 367 to form the final shoulder of a nice H&S formation ?
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
haha wizzard i agree wit u, but the fact is that most of the people who invested in this BEE deal don know the first thing about Sasol,they jus invested cos everyone else was, i guess its not such a bad thing though cos SOL is bound to rise over the long term rite?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
It will rise over the long term...but some questions will be asked about the performance.'Sasol is making us poor'...'Sasol scheme is fraud' and stuff like that will come out.politics u know.
0 Kudos
moneycat
Contributor
BEE price of R366 is inclusive of all costs. Don't think the SOL trading cost will go lower than R366 minus charges.
0 Kudos
analyst
Frequent Contributor
Yes, most people just push all their cash into Sasol as if it were going to make them rich in 10 years. Even worse were those that invested in the funded option.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I disagree it is still a good investment, i think expecially if you went big on the funded option, considering if the price stays above the strike price that at the end you will get to own the full sasol shares at the market value and you only paid out a small fee and the rest was finance of which you did not have to lift a finger to pay back come on!
0 Kudos