Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Something brewing with Awethu?

Not applicable
Definitely a punters favourite at the moment! There must be some substance to this movement - was at 3c a few weeks ago!! Anybody know?
0 Kudos
32 REPLIES 32
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Yes, 3cents to 30cents in a couple of weeks is a great jump. But has not had massive volumes as yet, so the big players haven't started backing it as yet.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Gosh - 36c offered!! Could it go to 80c?????
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Does anyone know why its moving so quick or is it just herd mentality?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
with these volumes it's likely to be the herd mentality, although company appears to be in recovery. Speculation about a possible joint venture with the Heineken group.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Don't you just love rumours, whats the saying buy the rumour sell on the fact or something like that.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
has to be a herd. cant figure anything else that would make the market capital move from less than R2m to over R30m in 2 months...
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
It's getting ridiculous ,share price up to 49c. On what?
0 Kudos
Captain_Kidd
Contributor
Up to 49c already howfar still
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
thats what i would like to know?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not sure either. Looks rediculous but nobody wanting to sell!!! All sellers appear to holding!
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
If you look at the volumes you soon relize that the buyers are small time punters wanting to get rich quickly and that is a very scary situation, a lot off penny shares has moved up to rediclios levels the last couple off months and that is all because off some very clever fly fishing guys..
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
What are they using for bait?
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
I think most of the guys buying have been drinking free samples of beer from AWT. LOL
0 Kudos
Not applicable
65c .... this is crazy .... how far can it go ????
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
There is a cautionary out at the moment.I wonder if there is any thing to this HEINEKEN rumour?
0 Kudos
Captain_Kidd
Contributor
The problem comes when itis time to get out and there are no buyers for the big volumes!!
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
where's the cautionary don't see it under SENS?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Look at Vestor..price climbed to 100c and now,just about no trading at 60c...lot off small guys got caught again.
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
And to think I was going to buy 10000 shares at 13c each. Would of made a killing. Rumour or no rumour. This share is like playing russian roulette
0 Kudos