Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Something is up here.

Not applicable
That R4.50 Granite Support and the SENS and the Volumes.And if I look at who is organizing the restructure(Rothschild Australia - does it get bigger than that ?Endless financing possibilities et al)..this may well be the time to reconsider that DRD's turn has come.Especially, when viewed in context with the Dollar malaise and the poor Gold production figures for mines = Demand greater than Supply going forward.Worth a look right now.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
For the first time since Aug2003(that's not a Typo), the MONTHLY MACD went positive,between Oct2006-Dec2006(now neutral in March2007)after being in Positive Divergence....the ROODEPOORT ROCKET of old.Could be the Gold-play of 2007.
0 Kudos
Henni
Contributor
Me thinks along same lines on DRD
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
what do the others think??
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A DRD Double -bottom at R3.70-R4.00 should confirm that the "Money" is buying and protecting at a certain price...###.Stochastics getting hot on DRD and most USA Gold counters right now.Maybe this is the last time we such a gentle ambience to Gold.One more BRIEF test down. and then up we go...Dollar's looking very sick as at ( it touched its last Support Line on Friday before it bounced.Had something to do with USA announcing Protectionist Tariffs against Chinese Paper-related Imports.)Of course, it was China that tanked first in late-Feb to "quell irrational exuberance"....and ominously,the chorus for Protectionism includes the FED Prez. Bernanke, with the Democrats et al.And all sorts of talk of a lightning attack by the USA on Iran,soon..##..sounds like a ROCKET to me.See ya at the DRD Bid.
0 Kudos