Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Something tells me .....

Not applicable
Something tells me Roffey has been punting HAR again? havent been watching someone have an update?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
Hehe..thats just mean. Lets hope we have a pullback to the 200day ema after a bounce on support.
0 Kudos
DR_1
Super Contributor
go to summit.co.za, look under roffey review, his last few TV slots are posted there. HAR, GFI, DRD are his calls, for at least 100% gain this year.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
What do you see as a good entry point to go long,Chartist?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
DR...thats been his calls for the past few years....I have stuff from him going back 3-4 years when he was calling HAR to R 200 (then at over 100) and DRD to 30 (then at R12)...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Gold is off its highs as major funds have cashed in to meet margin calls. Investors also possibly worried by a decrease in gold demand if the US enters recession. Although, gold is a very popular hedge among these investors, so we shall see, we shall see....
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
he was quite explicit on gold shares outperfoming market this year. infact, he would 'put his money in DRD for two - three years'. hey, chartist do you agree?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
he dont have any money left cause he bought ssfs when DRD was at ZAR 12...his losses would be in the order of 1000%
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hehe, and SAL to 500 when it was at 100
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
The thing is I don't think he puts his money where his mouth is anyway.
0 Kudos