Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Somethings are given no Technical analysis required!!!!

Not applicable
As much as i hate strikes especially if it involves the lives of people,i would be lying if i stated i wasnt looking forward to strike seasons,not because i like strikes but because it makes trading much simpler....i min hu wud complain on a 6% on AMS...anada 7% on lonmin,ol of this in 4 days.....my my,dont nid paul tudor jones,warren buffet...i got miners to do all the work!!!
0 Kudos
24 REPLIES 24
Yatagan
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
buddy i wrote sentences,i neva spoke des a very huge difference der,maybe u shud reconsider going back to skul cos its obvious u got condoned in every grade....if u wernt so old fashnd u wud knw abt twter nd facebook...idiot!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
buddy i wrote sentences,i neva spoke des a very huge difference der,maybe u shud reconsider going back to skul cos its obvious u got condoned in every grade....if u wernt so old fashnd u wud knw abt twter nd facebook...idiot!!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
At least you can spell "idiot". Looking forward to accept your margin call school fees off a future Lonmin trade. Buddy.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
des a saying neva argue with an idiot,he'll bring you down to his level den beat you with experience....idiot!you got lyf tym experience in dis thing!!!foolishness i min!!evrybdy can c dat,idiot!!!
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
@Joyous but you did speak. That is the point of SMS language to provide semantic, syntactic information and context. In other words the textual equivalent of verbal prosodic features such as facial expression and tone of voice. Even though SMS language ex
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Yatagan
Frequent Contributor
You could even consider reading "Meaning and the Structure of Language" by Wallace Chafe. There is enough material there to stimulate your linguistics 'skills'...
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
or just read Ivo Vegter's blog, about the Queen's English, on the Daily Maverick today...much humour.
0 Kudos
ReneK
Contributor
I am surprised that he knows what a "poepool" is and how did he get from that to "idiot"!?
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just how many A** kissers we got here?just rememba dat Bulls make money,Bears make money....everydog has its day and today its a bear's day,it has been..and it always be Pigsss that get slaughtered buddy!Pig!!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
okay, a relevant question, why is today a bears day?
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
magicactus
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So what happened to you between now and Feb?
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Went for spelling lessons, but didn't help.
0 Kudos