Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Speak O Wise One

Not applicable
Madame Oracle, pray tell; will I become wealthy beyond my wildest dreams today?
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Brazen
Super Contributor
That depends my loyal acolyte. Do your wildest dreams involve having a slice of carrot cake with your bottomless coffee at Mugg & Bean?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You truly are the Oracle.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Because you didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand *why* you made it. I thought you'd have figured that out by now. Because you are `The One'
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Hi my little superboy. Spreading clarity in your wake as you go, as usual.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I built a shrine to you out behind the dog kennel, at which it was my intention to worship and contemplate huge matters. Unfortunately, my dog ate it. I think it was not a good idea to surround it with Cheese Curls and Chuckles. Did you know that would happen?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Some very important philosophical questions here.....what is wealth? Money is but one component ...for me its freedom....freedom of choice...freedom to do what you decide with your time...not once when you make a career choice but every day you wake up....I can think of no other endevour which will give you more freedom than trading.....and therein lies the problem....
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I did. You must kill your dog. And as penance for owing a dog you must kill a banker. Unlimited carrot cake will follow.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartist, you didn't work for Nedbank at some point did you? Your post has a very "Who are those people?" ring to it... You're starting to scare me. Just a little.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I cannot kill my dog as then my children will surely kill me. Instead, I have instructed the beast to paws for a moment and consider the error of its ways. I have also left a message for my banker warning that I shall be around later to end his life... wait why are there all those sirens making such a noise outslide...?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes you may be right....I disliked that ad so much I shorted Nedbank
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
For me wealth is a lot of russion brides of my choice......oh and my own oracle at my bexk and call............ok and unlimited cheese curls
0 Kudos