Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Special Announcement

Not applicable
Please see the special announcement on the home page regarding Price Streamer. Note the spelling mistakes and the wrong date. If that is how OST officially communicate with its clients it raises concern. Maybe it is time that somebody in management at OST takes note and address this once and for all. If they can not solve the price streamer problems at least the communication should be timeous and without errors. Open for discussion - please add your input and/or experiences in this regard as I am going to escalate it to Jaco Maree once I collate your feedback together with a request for a refund of my monthly payments.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Brazen
Super Contributor
Thanks relborg - that gave me a much needed laugh for the day. Hope to be resolved by 'morningg of Jan 22 2008 indeed'! That is so outragous - make sure you cut and paste so you can keep for posterity.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
12 May 2008 - Price Streamer prices incorrect - website prices correct Price Streamer is currently experiencing some technical difficulties resulting in a delay in the updating of prices, trades, bids and offers. Our technicians are busy investigating to establish the root cause of the problem. We hope to have the issue resolved shortly. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
And they've just changed it! Wot a pity.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
CC - they just changed it. You shoulda seen the original - a promise to have it up and running by "morningg of Jan 22 2008." Of course, they were probably just being truthful - never do in a bank.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Moment I read the post, flashed to Home, could not believe if it was spooking - I CAN read, but couldn't find the reason for the complaint. Conclusion: the guys are GOOD at fixing things!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja ...the root cause of the problem.....the root cause of the problem is that no one cares a flying f....
0 Kudos