Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Springboks vs Rooi Rose Predictions

GdM
Frequent Contributor
56 10, given no Strettle or Wilkinson. We have to better our 48 point record margin. Remember Twickenham 2 years ago? 51 - 3 defeat. A 48 point margin too. This is our chance to redeem ourselves.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
GdM, What did the pommie papers have to say about last weeks game? All I can say about the Boks is... "Why the Hell not play ruan pienaar in the starting lineup in his proper position where he belongs??"
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
becoz ruan can come off the bench into any 9-15 position, So jake has 5 forwards and 2 backs on the bench.
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
Shambolic... "CrAshton..." "Bring back Woodward" They got completely dicemated. It was the best reading on the tube I've had in months. This week no different. Ashton was quoted as saying "He doesn't know what to do..." Apparently they're even more unprepared then last week.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes he can play well in all the position but he is most effective at no.9 I reckon he would have a much more positive impact playing 60-80min at no.9 rather than 10-20min at wing or centre
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
There is a ***** response from Alistair Coetzee on Ruan Pienaar on keo.co.za...he should be starting, but from their response he will only be thrid choice it seems for a while...we should take it by 40 I reckon, but we do need to play better than last week.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Thank god Jake is not playing the Natal Props. They looked K*K against the weak pommie frontrow last week. CJ and Guthrow are bigger and stronger. CJ has a lot of pace for a prop as well. I reckon a 50 point margin is possible
0 Kudos