Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Stabilizing or not ?????

FEK
Super Contributor
Is this share ever going to stabilize ? What are the technical views out there ?
0 Kudos
38 REPLIES 38
Bouwer
Super Contributor
Watch the support at the 5040 mark, could have a nice bounce there.. Should be well overbought at that level and could have a nice bounce..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
54 didn't hold so next major support is 50. There is a trend line with support at around 50.70 - hoping that or the 50 level holds to take us back up! Otherwise it can get ugly again and we can drop more if 50 doesn't hold and next support could be 46 levels but we getting oversold on the daily so I don't think we could break through another support.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
i would value TKG at about R32...for long term investing.
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
Today looking *****py again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Here we go.... eish.... R50.. who is buying!
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Looks like the XMAS sale has began early and the shoppers haven't arrived yet... Why didn't you send the special flyer out yet FEK?
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
Ho Ho Ho, snap tell you buddies to start buying
0 Kudos
Not applicable
...and I just bought a Telkom recharge voucher.. it didn't move the price :-| LOL
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
This is getting scary, dropping continously
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Daily RSI now under 30.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Daily RSI now under 30. Yeah I remember how we struggled to break through 50 a few months back and it didn't hold for even a bit. People are selling this like crazy like its going to R2 and nothing has changed in the space of 2 weeks..
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Them previously disadvantaged holders of shares are selling 'cause they're worried of them Government's nationalisation strategy. With the Russians now even building old tech generators for Escom, its better to sell out - the sooner the better.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
We just need to find some support.. and with todays lower low under R50 we have now developer a down trend that we need to break out of.. 4670 looks like the next good support level entry (longer trend and bearish support line)! 56 is also a retracement level. I would look to sell at next swing high, buy back later, not looking good now at all.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Meant 46,,, not 56... lol well it was 56 like yesterday :-D
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It amazes me when a share suddenly drops people always find these crazy reasons to be bearish and make the drop worse- FEAR!!! These reasons were always there... Come any day now Telkom will issue a trading statement.. we will be up 20% in a few weeks people will be praising Telkom.... This is why I love the stock market.. 1 day is never the same as the next :-) I am a buyer again at 46 levels :-P
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
snap out of it...you may be looking for reasons to justify your bias?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Turn out the lights the partyÂ’s over They say that all good things must end LetÂ’s call it a night the partyÂ’s over and tomorrow starts the same old thing again (Willie Nelson)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
:) - lol this is a good sell point at 50. . for now
0 Kudos