Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Stand by...Jobs report....20 min

john_1
Super Contributor
thats better.. I know the big boys are watching the same screens..they must have some serrious ego issues to be buying when the dow is tanking...this for phase 3 of the 123 .
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I should not complain as their capitulation is what is now making me heaps of cash.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
hmmm, quiet before the storm? I have a bad feeling that the DOW is going to ambush the bulls before today is out
0 Kudos
Not applicable
aaah that was exquisite...the 1.2.3. ...is like drawing money from and ATM machine with a bomb...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Johhby boy wakker slaap....the 300 pts are done already...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I know ...I have them banked thanks..but I did enjoy my friday afternoon nap thank you.
0 Kudos
Salv
Frequent Contributor
Chartist could you elaborate on that 1 2 3 principle you refer to? thx
0 Kudos
DR_1
Super Contributor
chartist, have you considered giving some course, as I am more than willing to fork out some money for valuable courses. Spent alot of time on useless info like Frank Black etc..etc and eventually realised that text book teach you herd mentality and if you do what all the "gurus" tell you then you are no better than the rest and you may as well then jsut give your money to charity, it will be better spent
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Now that was a squeeze...
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Can't count, thought 2 was 3 but took profit early so no harm done.
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
John try some fibre in your diet.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
DR ...on the point of courses....its about opportunity cost...the question u always gotta ask....why if u can make money trading do u want to go to the schlep of offering a course. I am still working on the trading room idea....this will allow me to trade and demonstrate live trades at the same time....so essentially what I am saying is that I wont be offering courses for gain...
0 Kudos
Jobarshares
Contributor
Do you have a blog or some screenshots somewhere on the web Chartist?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
of myself?....no ...only the ***** video (and that wasnt actually me...it was a stunt double)
0 Kudos
Jobarshares
Contributor
Don't go breaking any camera lenses... I just want to learn more about your strategy about trading gaps.
0 Kudos
101bn
Contributor
Chartist - When the trading room idea get reality i want to please be included. I think its a swell idea! [email protected]
0 Kudos