Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Standard Bank Site problems

Victoria_1
Contributor
Why does my portfolio reflect that ADW closed on 14 September @342 while it actually closed @ 353??? Why does my portfolio reflect that PPCSBA closed on 14 September @11 while it actually closed @ 14??? The MAIN reason WHY I opened an account with Standard Bank and not with ABSA was because of the instability problems on ABSA's site!!! So Standard Bank, what have you done?? Have you employed the sacked ex-IT-personnel that ABSA used to employ???? Really, something is WRONG with Standard Bank's inspiration, motivation and involvement!!!! Is it OMO????
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Goldilocks
Occasional Contributor
check to see if you have your portfolio valued at the bid and not the close. Choice is at the top of the portfolio.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Maybe you should not worry about things like that on a Sunday and just wait till you can speak to someone....surely yu mst know its only a glitch in the system somewere..relax my dear...hehehe
0 Kudos
Victoria_1
Contributor
My portfolio is set at ruling prices, as always! DB
0 Kudos
Victoria_1
Contributor
Surely, if you read my post, you would realise that I do realise it is a "glitch in the system" Something is WRONG in SB's IT Dept!!! Is it only my opinion?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Now that is a complete subject on it's own...OST just do what they want and dont care about us, that s old news..so if you not happy go somewere else...that is there opinion.
0 Kudos