Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Standard Bank

samoa
Super Contributor
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Simon, price streamer!!!!!Can your guys PLEASE wake up and fix it???????? by dookie on 02 Mar 17:59 My dear KIM. I've been around longer than God, but only started chatting here recently. No, I hadn't ever seen one of said videos. I did once dare to ask here, where they could be viewed - and never got any answer. I suppose it's a bit like Madoff. You have to KNOW someone... But I again plodded off to google and it seems I've found the abode of said elusive productions. I have the banking head & shoulders playing as I write to you. I'm glad C uses Amibroker. It does make quite lovely charts. And it isn't all that expensive - about a thousand or so bucks I think and a hundred and a bit odd for the daily data download. That has to be a snip compared to what Simon told us about the other day - a TA program for 100 thousand USD, I think it was. I'm not sure what Sharenet's deal with live data is. They are agents for Amibroker in SA. I think I will now try to find out - it may just be worth it if it's a whole lot better than price streamer and that does not seem unlikely. For anyone wondering about said videos.. they are located at: http://www.screencast.com/users/Chartist It's my sincerest pleasure. Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Simon, price streamer!!!!!Can your guys PLEASE wake up and fix it???????? by Chartist on 02 Mar 18:28 yes ...u know I got the most awful flack for that head and shoulders video...ppl telling me I have lost it...well I sincerely hope I have...cause we all gonna be in the kack if I am right... Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Simon, price streamer!!!!!Can your guys PLEASE wake up and fix it???????? by dookie on 02 Mar 21:20 I can't see anything chartwise that indicates that our (well capitalised, unfairly punished hanna-hanna yadda-yadda) banks aren't heading for the prawn poo. Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Simon, price streamer!!!!!Can your guys PLEASE wake up and fix it???????? by samoa on 02 Mar 21:33 Simon, Die W*tt*er wat dink hy kan met godslastering hier wegkom.Maak asb n plan met hom of ek maak dit. Verstaan? Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Simon, price streamer!!!!!Can your guys PLEASE wake up and fix it???????? by dookie on 02 Mar 21:39 Thank all the gods we live in country which recognises the right to hold any or NO religious views. I don't persecute anyone who refuses to believe that I am God - that's just their problem Simon, Ek is ernstig hieroor. Asb, moenie dit onderskat nie.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
Grow up guy, what do you do when watching a movie and some actor deliver such a line, don't try to force your believe onto others.
0 Kudos