Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Standard Online Share Trading client satisfaction survey.

Not applicable
Wouldn't mind doing this again to change all my answers from "poor" to "extremely poor"
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
that reminds me, i'll go do mine now.
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
I think you guys are a bit - perhaps ridiculously - unfair. Name one other online broker that offers the same quality of service at THE SAME PRICE. Where else will you trade so easily online? Who else has all the (mostly) FREE courses and talks? Who else offers services such a free technical analysis, newsletters, etc mailed freely to you. Granted SCMB online has some difficulties from time to time, but this is hugely overshadowed with the great service that we do get from them. Thank you SCMB. You guys are EXCELLENT!
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
In crunch time does all that make or loose u money? My default to see what's going on and to prevent any funny business in the price action is PSG-Online. Maybe Im just lucky but never ever had one failure to log on or to see market
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
Why don't you try another one ? And then another one, until you get what you want ?
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
Point is even though this aint germany where everything works 100% of the time it does not happen too often when there are technical problems.SBK are open to suggestions and always looking at improving site as well as dropping costs and list goes on
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Aye! for the positives, in a country lacking technical expertise SB are doing a fine job given the limitations.

Check out deteriorating service levels in most other SA entrprises.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
people...pse set your standards a bit higher...get out of this ah well its good enough for "souf efrika" mentality...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wumpus can I ask if you have ever experienced anything but SFM?
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Yay.. for this one about S A mentality. Yay.. for SBK OST doing a fine job under circumstances. Remember last time they brought in international experts to solve their migration to the 'new' OST platform?
0 Kudos