Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Starting to trend up?

Supa
Contributor
Bil's looking like it's starting to turn around. RSI and MACD also trending up? Any comments?
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Supa
Contributor
Not to mention the PE...
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
And the breakout from the down-trend resistance line. Waiting for a higher close to confirm and watching that support continues to hold.
0 Kudos
BC02
Super Contributor
personnally wouldnt go close yet, theres a looming H&S still in play (or is it a double bottom?). The resource sector is currently very weak - against the ALSH.
If you're aggresive maybe climb in with a tight stop loss, otherwise play it safe wait for the break above the right shoulder (at R247). Just my opionion, if you take it good luck.
0 Kudos
BC02
Super Contributor
or the break below R 220 to go short.
This in between might be killer - emotionally speaking.
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
I might be wrong but I tend to agree that BIL looks like it wants to move up
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
It is so far the top (alsi 40) perfomer for the day
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
i dont trade BIL....if it goes below 220, i am a buyer for long term investment
0 Kudos
knopkop
Contributor
Read the comments of BCO2 and the thought occurred that responsible comments such as these make it worthwhile to check in on the Forum.Well done Chum. Methinks be careful..... none less than Min Gordham, in report yesterday, expressed concerns Europe situation.....that is not all done yet.Different rules, ofcourse, apply to short-term trading situations.......and maybe much stronger nerves than I have!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
knopkop
Contributor
Read the comments of BCO2 and the thought occurred that responsible comments such as these make it worthwhile to check in on the Forum.Well done Chum. Methinks be careful..... none less than Min Gordham, in report yesterday, expressed concerns Europe situation.....that is not all done yet.Different rules, ofcourse, apply to short-term trading situations.......and maybe much stronger nerves than I have!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
The RESI as a sector is looking oversold and yes there is risk, but I think more risk lies in trying to short a market that's already fallen 15%. RSI is starting to trend positive on the sector too.
0 Kudos