Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Std Bank Advice - SOL

Limitless
Contributor
Yesterdays (11/02/13) Analyst report - Sell SOL Today (12/02/13) Analyst report - Buy SOL Some "advice" i guess....
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
The_Trader
Frequent Contributor
The only explaination I can think of, if your a short trader follow yesterdays analyst report and if your a long trader follow todays analyst report
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
they are totally different, a fundamental vs. a technical .. and if we didn;t have different views in the market we wouldn't have a market
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
I had a dream - more of a nightmare really - I was publicly denouncing the ethics of ABSA when it suddenly struck me that it was BOE that had offended me. I turned to find myself face to face with a very officious looking team from Standard Bank who informed me that I ought to know better than to air this matter in public. I started to run, looking over my shoulder to see if they were following. They were. A team of them armed with briefcases, wearing suits, chasing me across the field. Gaining, closing inexorably. I was gripped by a panic verging on madness... I have resolved not to comment on banks anymore.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol thresh, maybe more coffee before bedtime in future ..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Could have been a clone of prestons in suits....he is the stalking kind
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Banksters and their lawyers - a tale from the crypt nightmare indeed.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
and call centre agents lol
0 Kudos