Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Stock Favourites for Next week?

DEP
Super Contributor
I think stocks will stabalise by monday. My pick for next week are AGl, RCH, SBK and TKG. Any ideas?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
Wait,wait,wait.........No sign of any stabilization.
0 Kudos
faure
Frequent Contributor
US market did another 180. I'm telling you guys November is going to be good to us. Just load up on the leaders and be happy. I'm going with NPN EXX MUR KIO FSR SFB.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
right i have on pick for the week but glad to see GLD making me good money in the last 6 months f*%k weekly moves GLD IS KING !!!!!
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
Sorry Hennie but the graph GLD vs STX40 over 3 years have me not yet convinced that GLD is glittering. The mines' stock value don't follow the gold price simply because they were so pessimistic in their market outlook that they sold their product months in advance for peanuts. I think resources will recover from the breather it took the end of this week. AGL, BIL, AMS, IMP, KIO, EXX, etc, all the boring old ones will do their reliable thing again next week. OMO. Go man cows go!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
add to existing positions for the week on strength...HAR...WHL and INL
0 Kudos