Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Stock Market College

Enzed
Frequent Contributor
Ummar - PSGOnline offer WEN Profeesional software FREE. R169 pm for the daily download. I have it - excellent. In depth scan & search facilities - dozens of indicators - a massive hardcopy manual,plus over the phone and email support. And you do not have to be a client.I have just stopped using ShareFinder and Amibroker and changed to WEN Professional - very satisfied. Regards!
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
Its interesting to see what is being used, but what can I use for intraday trading?
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
Same place as www.igmarkets.co.za? Will take a look to day thanks!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wow, thanks 2 all U Ppl for the advice & suggestions. So, it seems to me that there r quite a few viable options out there. And that it also comes down to Ur investing/trading strategy, user-friendliness of the s/ware or platform and equally important the upfront & ongoing costs involved. Im certain that I've left out some other important factors, so pls add to these....once again thanks!
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
Opened up a demo account with IG. Very impressive I must say. Will be signing up with them more permanent next week
0 Kudos