Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Strange action on RBX

asylum
Super Contributor
Can someone tell me how this works rbx was sitting pretty at R 49.00 and then out of the blue someone sells @ 43.10 dropping the share price a massive 12% in one go seems strange to me and now all of a suden share price is back up, if this is not an attempt a manipulating the share price then what is it.any views
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Must've been a dude who did not change his auto sell instruction and someone bought in @ market or lowest? The same transaction at 16:41 attracted 270 and 30 shares. OMIO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What was the volume? Could be a bottom feeder trying to trigger some stop losses.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
looked to me like someone triggered stop losses. its tough. i have been very careful with stop losses ever since i was bumped out too soon. setting alert (with sms) is more reasonable, it gives you time to review and make adjustment. by the way, you should reassess your position cause the stock its oversold. there might be some profit taking very soon. ciao
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
probably just an @ market trade. Every out of line trade is not manipulation.
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
corretion. stock is overbought.
0 Kudos