Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Strange but true

Not applicable
The best performer for 2014 in my portfolio - go Telkom!
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
Best performer for 2013 was FINBOND.
0 Kudos
reyden
Frequent Contributor
My best performers Naspers & Telkom
0 Kudos
reyden
Frequent Contributor
My best performers Naspers & Telkom
0 Kudos
Mavusana
Occasional Contributor
Any ideas why TKG ran more than 3% yesterday?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Mavusana
Occasional Contributor
let's hope, hope get us somewhere... I've got a target price of 32. Thought there might be some rumour brewing somewhere...
0 Kudos
Funnymoney
Frequent Contributor
Any thoughts on adding Telkom to my portfolio for 2014...?? I keep most of my shares for the long run.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well, I have a hard and fast rule to take profit on a move greater than 5% at the top end of rallies - Monday will tell if this is an exhaustion move or not.
0 Kudos
reyden
Frequent Contributor
For me Telkom has bust out of its 29-26 range, I will go with the trend till it ends in a bend!
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Stop loss moved to Thursday's closing price: R30. With the proposed reduction in head count, who knows where Sibeko can take this stock
0 Kudos
Funnymoney
Frequent Contributor
this share seems to be cruising... all the news is talking of cost cutting. What do you analysts think for the long run?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well, it hardly matters for me anymore - because I am out - eish! But you can't capture tops and bottoms, only the stuff in the middle
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
And the middle is the easiest part to trade . Anyway , I would not hold TKG long term , I agree with Kwagga, this run up is just "hope". The people at Bain are probably buying just to justify that R80 million rand fee(before vat, airfare, and expenses).
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos