Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Stress Relievers

Werner_1
Super Contributor
hmm. ok. thats one i am happy i dont know anything about... poor guys involved who did invest.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
gotta love that one, the best known example of how to destroy value at 1c a share - short of actually liquidating, of course!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
wait till they go back to 1c and do it again ..
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Still here and making good returns - tired of the investor vs trader debate its been killed on this forum. There is a place for both - my personal view still that short term trading beats long term investment. 75% pm consistently is unrealistic - 30% per month very achievable.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
stress reliever: Cycle 60km *3 week day mornings + 20-40km *3 weekday evening track training, weekends 200km+.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
MAsterB, that sounds good. I use to run marathons, ultras and the comrades. Was planning to do the Iron Man but the bike thing on SA roads and injuries kept me from doing that....thanks for sticking to the topic.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Terra: i still need to do the Comrades. it's somewhere in my 'Bucket List'. The roads are pretty bad, and drivers worse, then again, it's been just as dangerous mountain biking. I took up running at one stage after tearing my pek & bicep in the gym a few years ago.I used to do triathlons, but gave that up to focus more on road training. I'm trying to get ready for argus. I should have a good seeding after the 94.7 race.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
Ouch! I got very lazy the last couple of years, but started running again. I might just look at those "mini" tri-athlons. Good luck on the Argus.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
LOL!!! Taking trading to the next level.
0 Kudos