Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Stunning!!!!

asylum
Super Contributor
Seems everyone is too stunned to post or too busy making moola on the short side.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
or hiding under their bed ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
or on the Toilet!!
0 Kudos
k_
Occasional Contributor
or selling chickens at the traffic light to meet a margin call?????????
0 Kudos
Not applicable
or at the chemist buying burn salve!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Or sitting with no power,like my bussiness was without Monday from8h15 to 17h10,then got home,off from 16h00 to next morning 04h00.I hope eskoms big boys have all their money invested in bank shares and that they HAVE to sell today.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
lets not discuss politics on this forum....it is off-limits and very non-pc....you might just attract a lot of abuse for complaining....appparently you should do something yourself...like buy a generator....and pay VAT on it.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
My office is going to be without power for the whole week in the afternoons. After the power goes down its no use trying 3g which becomes too slow to do anything? Maybe a good thing with this market.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You are busy typing like hell cause you are trying to sell and make ahefty profit of 10k and asyou type in the last digit of your password poof the power goes of,there goes your money for your new generator.Now imagine the 10k couyld be40k etc!
0 Kudos