Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Sub R9.00 today...

Not applicable
So Reinet is trading sub R9.00 today, Rupert valued it at around R20-R21 2-3 weeks ago. Any views? Anyone also looking to add this to their long term portfolio?
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
ET
Contributor
You have to add the warrant that started trading today to the R9. Also depends on BAT share price and R/GBP
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Any info regarding the REI WR (Reinet Warrant). Would your REI shares of Friday change? Or is this a new product on its own?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you had REI now you have REI and REIN (the latter total is 10% of the REI's).
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks Simon, so if I had 100 REI's on Friday, it would be still 100 today with an extra 10 REIN? Do you have any more info on what exactly the REIN is?
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
yo yo yo ok wait hold on, i only started studing warrants last week! is there an expiry or sumthin on this? i mean can sum1 explain exactly what these are and how they can be used? can i still hold long term
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
and is it an american or european warrant? call or put? im so confused
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
please mind my ignorance, ive read through the documents now
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have REI shares but no real understanding of Warrants. I see that the 2 real options are to sell the warrants, or the purchase additional REI shares. If I exercise these REIN warrants is it correct for me to assume that I will pay in the form of BAT shares? If so once I purchase these shares will standard bank transact on my behalf provided I have instructed them to do so? Furthermore does anybody have any advice regarding which of the options to follow, ie exercise right or sell?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
for ever 5 REIN you can subscribe for 40 REI's (DR's), and payment is in BTI's not cash. call center has the numbers, otherwise sell the REIN's before 5 December. an yes, we will ensure the hand over of the BTI's, but they must be in your account .
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
Still reckon this is the best rand hedge fund available right now. I have a long term view for this share and am addind to my position when i can...
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
I believe RMB have been purchasing huge amounts over the past few months, therefore buying on any weekness should be a good move in the long term..
0 Kudos